Thursday, September 18, 2008

The average day of a computer

It’s 11:00 PM and my master just shut me down for the night. I can finally get my rest, but… oh, I shouldn’t be exhausted? Well, let me tell you what exactly happened today.



First I should tell you a little bit more about me. I’m about a year old, and I’m a gray Dell laptop with white outlines. My favorite maxim is that without travel, there is no fun.( Imagine those boring desktop PCs, they do nothing but sit at home.) My master can be extremely fun. Sometimes, after our work is done, we go to the theme park that was in town, where the hurricane ride gave me the thrill of my life. My master and I also like watching Naruto on the Internet together. It’s fun to get away from all the academics that my master does. I also like to talk to my master’s DS for he has very interesting tales about the games my master plays (he agrees with my master that Final Fantasy Tactics Advance A2: Grimoire of the Rift is the best strategy game ever. Personally, I think its Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.)



It was 9:30 when I woke up. My master wanted me to go onto bluejay.cty.jhu.edu to write his CAT exercise (the answer of it is confidential). Afterwards he wanted to know how I feel about his treatment to me. He was confused however and started to type random things like AMITUOFO, it is his way of having temper tantrums. I was sorely tempted to change all of the letters on my screen into binary (hello, Andrew here, my computer cannot see this and luckily it doesn’t know that I actually know binary). After a while (a while meaning 3 hours), he finally finished this essay but forgot to save it before closing the filet, so he had to spend another 2 hours writing this again (more like another 2 hours for ME!!!). He was banging away at my keyboard. It’s the same as if you humans have been whacked by a mallet for 5 hours. After a short lunch break from each other, we did math which confuses me but not my master. My master is a hard worker and we continued with chemistry lesson for a while. It’s my favorite subject because we computers wouldn’t even be alive without chemistry and every computer likes to blow stuff up.



The time has come when I need my rest. I fully expect that it will be another exciting and tiring day tomorrow (hopefully without temper tantrums.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.