Friday, November 21, 2008

USCL FINALS

Nation, ever since watching the Colbert Report, I've been obsessed with Stephen Colbert's products. His book, his wrist-strong band, even his ice cream "Americone Dream". Here is a video of Colbert's nemesis, the incoming White House Chief of Staff, Rahn Emanuel, roasting him. Click here

Now, I must talk about the
USCL FINALS

First, I must give a tip of my hat to the Boston Blitz, who made it possible for a wanted rematch with the Dallas Destiny after a shaky mid-season. I give a wag of my finger to San Francisco Mechanics Daniel Naroditsky and Vinay Bhat. These two singlehandedly gave Dallas the momentum to beat the Miami Sharks. And finally, I give a tip of my hat to Carolina Cobras, after being ranked as the team to do the worst in the Eastern Division, came to back stab the leading Queens Pioneers and steal 1st place with the help of the unknowing Blitz. Alas, that trickery led Boston to defeat the Cobras in the Eastern Finals, garnering the Division title.

Now Now Now, what should the Blitz do, should they use Christiansen/Perelshteyn/Sammour-Hasbun, Esserman, Krasik? or should they go with the more balanced Christiansen, Shmelov, Riordan, Esserman. The Dallas Destiny are a more balanced team so I would say, don't *cough cough* use Krasik *cough cough*.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the second lineup is illegal based on league rating rules, only Christiansen, shmelov, Riordan, Esserman is possible( not vigorito shmelov)

Rasen said...

Is that what I said? I thought I put, Sammour-Hasbun Vigorito Shmelov Esserman. The blitz used that team earlier to beat the New York Knights on week one

Anonymous said...

Wrong, this lineup is illegal and was never used! In week one, it was Sammour, Vigorito, shmelov Krasik with Jorge and Ilya winning. If you are gonna write about the blitz make sure you check your information, also whats your name?

Chris

Rasen said...

Oh whoops, sorry my mistake. I was looking and naturally assumed that it was esserman on board 4. I forgot that Krasik beat Rosenburg. My bad. I edited it, also, I'd rather not give my name out, but I'll email you. I believe that you already know who I am though